Back

How to Reach Us

Phone
Mon–Fri, 9:00–17:30 GMT

Send a Message

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I download an inspection report for a structure?
Open the structure on the Database page and use the Word icon on its row. This produces a formatted report covering the inspection summary, defects and remedial works, BCI scores, and the BCI Pro Forma appendix.
How do I upload or download documents for a structure?
Open a structure from the Map and click Documents. From there, folders can be created, files uploaded and stored files downloaded, all scoped to that structure.
Who can edit an inspection schedule or approve a pending review?
Editing GI/PI inspection cycles on the Planning page and approving items in the dashboard's Pending Review queue both require an Engineer or Admin account. Inspector accounts can view schedules but not change them.
How do I view a structure's 3D digital twin?
Open twinView from the navbar and select a structure. The model can be rotated and zoomed, the sensor/defect layers toggled, and any defect marker clicked to show its severity, extent and remedial works in a popup.